23.7.07

Surf weekend

Well this was my last weekend in Nova Scotia, then, we enjoyed surfing a little bit more. The waves forecast, the only weather forecast that surfers here watch was really good for the summer season, then we planned two sessions. One one Saturday afternoon and another in Sunday morning.

The two sessions developed under the rain, and in the middle of the fogy, you can't imagine how I miss the sun. Yes I know in Netherlands I will not find it neither, but I still missing it.

On Saturday I started to catch waves, no words to talk about the feelings, simply you have to try it. On Sunday, at 6 in the morning (yes they are crazy) the waves were around 2 meters tall. Big waves for me, but I cached some too but I finished exhausted and hit by my own board.

After all this five sessions I can say that I know something about surf. Thanks to Chi, Rick and Tim for the lessons, material and courage offered.

*If you click the image you can see the full album
(Some problems to upload pictures today, I will finish it later)

>

1 comment:

Rick said...

Next time you should come surf in the winter when the waves are big!