4.9.07

Cleveland - Barcelona - Rotterdam

Arrive to Rotterdam has been another adventure. Three planes Cleveland - Toronto - Frankfurt - Barcelona, 48 hours in the city and 24 in Fortianell , only time to pack my stuff, and then drive for two days, 1500 km.

But, I stopped in the middle of the way to go to a weeding from a member of our family French friends (the balloon ones). If you don’t know the story of the balloon ask me the next time, it's a really good one.

Then I arrived on Saturday, exhausted after carry all my stuff upstairs 4 floors by the most dangerous stairs I have never seen. In this moment was when my flip-flop, who have traveled with me for three years have said good bye. I know is a stupid thing, but was like: "Baldiri your holidays are over, it’s time to start to work"

This time only one picture.

1 comment:

ras said...

They were really dirty anyway. Now get to work.