This weekend I went to visit Marta and Henar at Nijmegen (thanks a lot). They live in a really nice house; with wonderful and big (I can assure you) garden. On Friday we went to the bowling, and Friday is disco night at this bowling place. Then at eleven suddenly they turn off the lights, and start with the music. After this moment you need to suppose where the track is.
I think I need to start to show you pictures of grey days, because you are not going to believe me that usually here is raining. We started our Saturday with a great breakfast in the garden, with all the components of the house. The reason: it was a meeting time to arrange the front part of the garden.
Yes, they know how to convince me to help them.
Moreover, beer time at the end and nice dinner in a restaurant in Nijmegen. And after that we went to the weird place that they have at Nijmegen, or at least the weirdest I’ve seen by the moment. There was a concert of alternative artist, who play music with drums and making all kinds of shouts. Two couples, one French and another Japanese.
Complete weekend, good start for an amazing week that is expecting in front of me. But this will be in the next post.
I think I need to start to show you pictures of grey days, because you are not going to believe me that usually here is raining. We started our Saturday with a great breakfast in the garden, with all the components of the house. The reason: it was a meeting time to arrange the front part of the garden.
Yes, they know how to convince me to help them.
Moreover, beer time at the end and nice dinner in a restaurant in Nijmegen. And after that we went to the weird place that they have at Nijmegen, or at least the weirdest I’ve seen by the moment. There was a concert of alternative artist, who play music with drums and making all kinds of shouts. Two couples, one French and another Japanese.
Complete weekend, good start for an amazing week that is expecting in front of me. But this will be in the next post.
*click on the picture to see the full album.
1 comment:
Hola primo,
Sorry that we missed your call. It looks like it rains more in Halifax than the Netherlands eh?
It looks like you are settling well into your life. I hope we can visit you some day.
Post a Comment