On Wednesday and Thursday I went to Kassel for a workshop about urban climate. I went by car, because in the way back I stopped in Essen to visit Rosa, having the opportunity to experience the German highways, where there is not speed limit.
Don't worry, even if I want, with my car no way no put it to 200km/h (125mph). But this speed was not a problem for hundreds of cars who let me fell like I was driving a horse wagon.
A part from that I was not able to see so much. Was a short time, the weather was not helping and this two cities don't have any kind of attractive. I must wait to be sent to another city to have nicest things to explain about Germany.
Don't worry, even if I want, with my car no way no put it to 200km/h (125mph). But this speed was not a problem for hundreds of cars who let me fell like I was driving a horse wagon.
A part from that I was not able to see so much. Was a short time, the weather was not helping and this two cities don't have any kind of attractive. I must wait to be sent to another city to have nicest things to explain about Germany.
* a few more clicking on the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment