I tried to get involved in one from the department I was working for, but it didn't work. So I decided to look for a change. At the beginning it looked easy. Unfortunately, the economic crisis hit the university and getting a PhD position became quite complicated.
Nevertheless, after eight month, three of them being unemployed, I succeeded getting one. I will work again in TU Delft, but now in a research institute for the built environment called OTB. I will be working in a European project about energy efficiency in housing renovation.
I'm really happy! I will be soon travelling around and learning again about different cultures. And to illustrate the news a picture from the kick-off meeting of the project.
Yes, it was in Paris!!!
2 comments:
Buenisimo primo! Dice Brie que si eso quiere decir que vas a venir de vacasiones.
un habrazo de toda la familia Salcedo Canadiense.
Ostres! Per fi!!!! A veure si així tornes a donar vidilla al blog ;-p
Nosaltres ja hem tornat de terres holandeses!!! Tot perfecte, ja t'explicaré :-)
Un petó!
Post a Comment