11.2.08

Switzerland

People are not usually aware that if they invite me to their homes, even if there are really far away, it is possible that one day I will arrive there. Something like this happen to Irène, who last summer in Halifax told me this polite thing "yes, you can come to my place and we can go for sky".

Then last Thursday I took a night train, crossing Germany carrying my sky stuff and arriving to the mountain country: Switzerland. I spent three days, two skiing Friday and Saturday, when Tanja (met in Halifax too) has join us and one cycling; complete active tourism.

Today, after sleep in the train and went straight away to the university, I'm exhausted. But how my father says "Sarna con gusto, no pica" .

Then the moral of the story is for all you who have told me once "yes, for sure you can come", let you know that is just a matter of time to have me there.

Thanks a lot Irène and Tanja.





*As usual, clicking the picture you have access to the full album.

2 comments:

ras said...

yes I beleive this to be true. Hola primo, cuando regrasas por aqui?

Anonymous said...

Doncs aquí ja se t'acaba el temps eh...

Un petonàs des de Suècia!!!

Laieta