28.4.08

No car anymore

I have sold my car. I don’t know if it is my bad feeling for all the emissions I’m causing with my flights or the idea to have some extra money to travel even more, but for sure the rainy days I will miss it.

A part from this fact, from which I’m not completely sure to have chosen the right decision, live is improving in the flat and usually raining country. Yes the spring is here, and we are feeling it; ten days in a row of nice weather. Even more my social life starts to work, is not a continuous party yet, but I’m meeting some interesting people and trying new activities, as the street hockey, a lots of fun with that (mum I will try not to get hurt).

This time really different pictures, the first is the last moment as car owner and clicking a few of the last days, including the pictures of the really impressive Hoge Veluwe park, with completely different landscapes that make you think you are not in North Europe. From now on in my top ten list of Dutch touristic attractions. We went there with Anne Lo, my office mate, and Irène who was visiting me this weekend.



Finally the link to the pictures and video from Pineda Platja Raid taken by the organization. (I´m not in the picture of the podium with my teammates because I was in the shower, two hour later I was in the airport taking my flight back to Rotterdam, but you can find me in two other ones).

No comments: