As last stage of my trip I have been in the majestic Iguazu falls, but before this incredible experience I have expend five days in an unknown city of Brazil, Passo Fundo, where it took place the ELAUS congress, (1st Latin-American meeting of universities for sustainability).
The congress allowed us to confirm that there are a lot of small sustainable (= looking for sustainability) experiences that are really interesting and work quite well, but that there is a lack of initiatives of broader range, because of the shortage of funds and the absence of support by the university and national authorities.
After this dose of reality I have spend my last two days in Brazil in the amazing Iguazu falls, I’ve been looking at them from the Argentinean and Brazilian side. This has been the only place where I have found tones of tourists, but it is understandable, it is the biggest nature show I’ve never seen in my life. Nevertheless I have took someone advice to try isolate myself looking at the falls and listening “The Mission” original score; I was in another world for a few moments.
1 comment:
hola como estas y donde para poder comentar tendria que agarrar un libro de ingles y descifrar palabra por palabra las fotos pues sin comentarios QUE TAL
Post a Comment