2.12.08

Three months update

It has been a long time since the last post. At the start it was because after such a good summer I didn’t want to write about every day matters. Later on I was quite busy trying to produce something for my job.

In the last three months I’ve been quite stable. Only one weekend in Barcelona for a wedding and a weekend in London to interview some people because of my job, the rest of the time I’ve been in the Netherlands, where I’m slowly being more adapted. Anyway I continue fighting with the Dutch language without to much success, it seems that it will take long, but I’m sure one day I will be able to communicate with it.

So now I’m finishing some articles, crossing my fingers to get an approval on them and waiting to go two weeks home for Christmas. Meanwhile I continue cycling under the rain.

Cliking the picture you can see several more from this autumn

No comments: