Long time without updates in the blog. It is not that I had a monotone life in this period, well maybe more quite than usual, it was more that I was not in the mood. Maybe this second winter in the Netherlands has had a bigger effect on me than the first one. Anyway the spring is here, and even if in the Netherlands still quite cold, you can fill it in the air.
So as a short summary of the last three months:
I did two short trips to France. One to Grenoble to visit my sister on her Erasmus destination and another to Normandy with some friends to celebrate a birthday. The Normandy trip was just a weekend, fun but to short. The Grenoble one was great, it was really nice to see what my sister is doing this Erasmus year and moreover we went for sky two days, perfect mix.
And I moved to a new place. Now I'm leaving in Den Haag, the political capital of The Netherlands, is a smaller city than Rotterdam but nicer and close to the coast. I'm now at the same distance of my job ,12km, but closer to Amsterdam. Even more the house that I share with Bea is big enough to handle all kind of visits, from one to many of you. So what are you doing? book a flight and come to visit me.
This was in short my highlights of the last months. I hope to be more regular updating the blog now that I'm in the mood and the agenda is full of exciting things to come.
I let you with a few pictures of Grenoble and Normandy. Clicking to them you can see the full album.
So as a short summary of the last three months:
I did two short trips to France. One to Grenoble to visit my sister on her Erasmus destination and another to Normandy with some friends to celebrate a birthday. The Normandy trip was just a weekend, fun but to short. The Grenoble one was great, it was really nice to see what my sister is doing this Erasmus year and moreover we went for sky two days, perfect mix.
And I moved to a new place. Now I'm leaving in Den Haag, the political capital of The Netherlands, is a smaller city than Rotterdam but nicer and close to the coast. I'm now at the same distance of my job ,12km, but closer to Amsterdam. Even more the house that I share with Bea is big enough to handle all kind of visits, from one to many of you. So what are you doing? book a flight and come to visit me.
This was in short my highlights of the last months. I hope to be more regular updating the blog now that I'm in the mood and the agenda is full of exciting things to come.
I let you with a few pictures of Grenoble and Normandy. Clicking to them you can see the full album.
No comments:
Post a Comment